Perform these steps for LiveCycle ES3 SP2 SharePoint QF# 001 and later.
To enable the support for paging in the list API, perform the following steps to enable the Fall Back to Listing feature:
- Login to Admin UI as an administrator.
- In Administration Console, click Services > Applications and Services > Service Management.
- Click the MSSharePointContentRepositoryConnector service.
- Enable the Fallback to Listing option.
- Click Save.
Perform these steps for LiveCycle ES3 SP2 SharePoint QF# 1020-008 and later.
- Ensure that you have installed the QF and have also run the Configuration Manager. Running the Configuration Manager creates Adobe Livecycle Connector-2010.zip file at LiveCycle_root/plugins/sharepoint.
- Open SharePoint Web application, go to Sharepoint Site > Site Settings > Site Collection Feature and deactivate the following features:
- Adobe LiveCycle Connector
- Adobe LiveCycle Workflow
- Uninstall the web application on the Sharepoint server as described in Uninstalling Connector for Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Extract Adobe Livecycle Connector-2010.zip at the Sharepoint server.
- Install the web application as described in Install and Activate Connector.
- Activate Adobe LiveCycle Connector and Adobe LiveCycle Workflow features.