Auto-save option, with change detection, to save a form in Workspace in the background to the Drafts folder.
Note: For each open form, during the first interval of the set duration, Workspace automatically saves the form once. Afterwards, auto-save happens upon change detection.
- Take a backup of the <LiveCycle_root>/deploy folder. It is required if you decide to uninstall the quick fix.
- Stop your application server.
- Extract the QF archive file to your hard drive.
- From the directory named according to your operating system, double-click lces3_qf_install.bin or lces3_qf_install.exe. It launches an installation wizard.
- Select the language to use in the installation wizard and click OK.
- On the Introduction panel, click Next.
- Accept the default Adobe LiveCycle product directory or click Choose to select a different location, and click Next.
- Read the Quick Fix Patch Summary information and click Next.
- Read the Pre-Installation Summary information and click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Next to apply the quick fix updates to your installed files.
- When the quick fix installation is complete, click Finish to exit the wizard.
Navigate to the [LiveCycleES3 root]/configurationManager/bin directory and invoke configurationManager.bat or configurationManager.sh to launch LiveCycle Configuration Manager.
- Depending on your application server, choose one of the following documents and follow the instructions in the Configuring and Deploying LiveCycle section.
- Navigate to <LiveCycle_root>/patch/<QF_Patch_ID>/backup_<QF_Patch_ID>
- Copy all files and folders from the backup folder and paste to the <LiveCycle_root> folder.
- Edit each of the licenses/LFS_xxx.properties files to:
- Remove the <QF_Patch_ID> value from the PatchVersion= line.
- Remove the <QF_Patch_ID> section from the end of the file.
- Run LiveCycle Configuration Manager (LCM) to reconfigure and redeploy your LiveCycle system.