- Resource synchronization does not update the local copy unless it is of a version lower than the server resource. This QF provides an option to have synchronization update the local copy if it is chronologically older than the server resource. (Ref# NPR-14224)
- In the directory named according to the operating system that you are using, launch the installer.
- Select the language to use in the install wizard and click OK.
- On the Introduction panel, click Next.
- On the Choose Install Folder screen, verify that the default location displayed is correct for your existing installation, or click Browse to select the alternate folder where Workbench is currently installed, and click Next.
- Read the Quick Fix Patch Summary information and click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, select I accept to accept the terms of the license agreement and then click Next. If you do not accept the license agreement, you cannot continue.
- Read the Pre-Installation Summary information and click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Next to apply the quick fix updates to your installed files.
- When the quick fix installation is complete, click Finish to exit the wizard.
- Open <Workbench_install_directory>/workbench/workbench.ini and add the following to the file: -Dcom.adobe.workbench.unsupported.synchronize.newer.resource.overwrites.local=true
- Save and close the file.
- Start Workbench with -clean parameter:
Note: It is recommended, use the -clean parameter only once.