XFA-based adaptive forms that have the Adobe Sign services component configured provide a mechanism to apply electronic signatures after filling out the form.
The prerequisites to electronically sign any form are:
- Enabled SSL on the server and open the form using the secure https protocol.
- User who fills the form must have a valid email associated with their account.
- The Adobe Sign services configuration used in the authored form must be available on the publishing server.
Do one of the following actions:
- Use any of the listed social networking user name as the signature. To do so, click one of the social media icons in the dialog box and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Draw the signature. To do so, click 'I Would Like To Draw My Signature' at the bottom of the dialog box.