Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Assets lets you automate translation workflows on assets (including binaries, metadata, and tags) to generate assets in other languages for use in multilingual projects.
To automate translation workflows, you integrate translation service providers with AEM and create projects for translating assets into multiple languages. AEM supports human and machine translation workflows.
Human translation: The translated assets are returned and imported into AEM. When your translation provider is integrated with AEM, assets are automatically sent between AEM and the translation provider.
Machine translation: The machine translation service immediately translates the metadata and tags for assets.
Translating assets includes the following:
- Connecting AEM with the translation service provider
- Creating translation integration framework configurations
- Preparing assets for translation
- Applying translation cloud services to folders
- Create translation projects
If your translation service provider does not provide a connector to integrate with AEM, use an alternative process.