Author targeted content using Targeting mode of AEM. Targeting mode and the Target component provide tools for creating content for experiences:
- Easily recognize the targeted content that is on the page. A dotted line forms a border around all targeted content.
- Select a brand and an activity to see the experiences.
- Add experiences to an activity or remove experiences.
- Perform A/B testing and convert winners (Adobe Target only).
- Add offers to an experience by creating offers or using offers from a library.
- Configure goals and monitor performance.
- Simulate the user experience.
- For more customization, configure the Target component.
You can use either AEM or Adobe Target as the targeting engine (you must have a valid Adobe Target account to use Adobe Target). If you are using Adobe Target, you must configure the integration first.
Targeting mode is not available in classic UI. See Authoring Targeted Content Using Targeted Mode in the standard authoring documentation for details.