AEM Common Customization issues
Paskutinį kartą atnaujinta May 20, 2021 04:42:29 PM GMT
AEM Customization Best Practices
AEM Tools for environment Comparison
- Bundle Version Checker - Compare the versions of OSGi bundles installed across AEM versions or across environments.
- OSGi Component Diff - Compare the OSGi components across AEM environments.
- OSGi Configuration Diff - Compare the OSGi configurations across AEM environments.
- Content Package Compare - Compare content packages installed across AEM environments.
- Activity Log Analyzer - Validate the node additions and deletions that are done during package installations.
- Node Diff - Check nodes across environments using crxde query service.
- Package Validator - Validate OSGi, ACL and Overlays during package installation.
How to Debug SAML Issues
- SAML Handler in AEM will only be activated when it receives the IDP response at <AEM_HOST>/saml_login(Assuming path variable is set to "/")
- saml_login is the servlet that processes the IDP response and creates users Or provides details about the failure.
- So, make sure IDP is making the POST call to:
- <AEM_HOST>/saml_login when the path field is set to "/"
- <AEM_HOST>/content/abc/saml_login when the path field is set to "/content/abc"
- If this is still an issue, check the detailed article at  for further troubleshooting
Custom bundles are not starting after the upgrade
Check if the custom code was compiled with the latest version of uber-jar. More details at 
Custom components not working after the upgrade
- Make sure you are using the latest coral resource types.
- Check sample article at  for more details
- If this is still an issue, please try to reproduce the issue on a plain AEM instance and share the component package with AEM support for further investigation
Custom Overlay's are not working as expected after the upgrade
- Check if the node that was overlayed has moved to a different location OR updated. If that is the case, you need to recreate the overlay by using the new location.
- Before upgrading, follow the steps in this article to ensure that the overlays are upgraded properly to the target version.