Share your images to social media directly from Adobe Lightroom Classic.
What you learned: Share photos to social media
- Use Publish Services to publish photos directly from Lightroom Classic to social media services such as Facebook.
- First, set up a social media service in the Publish Services panel in the Library module. Click Set Up to the right of a social media account. In the Publishing Manager window that opens, authorize Lightroom Classic to access your social account, and choose settings for the destination album, image size, and other attributes for shared photos. Click Save.
- To post a photo to that social media service, drag one or more photos from any Lightroom Classic folder or collection to an album under the social media account in the Publish Services panel. Click Publish at the upper right of the Library module to post the photo to that album.
- Likes and comments made in the social media service appear in the Comments panel in the Library module, where you also can respond to comments.
- If you’ve edited a photo after it’s been posted and you don’t want to re-post it, Right-click (Windows) or Control+click (Mac) the image and choose Mark as Up-To-Date so it isn’t posted again.
Presenter: Ben Willmore