To access the templates, click Email Templates on the left pane. On this page you can see three different categories of templates, General, Learning Activity, and Reminders and Updates. There is a fourth tab, Settings, where you can configure the templates.
- Learning Manager User Guide
- New features summary
- Release Notes
- System requirements | Adobe Learning Manager
- Adobe Learning Manager reference site (ALM reference site) package for AEM Sites
- Adobe Learning Manager App for Microsoft Teams
- Learning Manager compliance to GDPR
- Accessibility in Learning Manager
- Support for custom domain
- Get Started
- User log in
- Add users and create user groups
- Add classroom locations
- Create course modules, instances, and learning programs
- Content marketplace
- Learning Paths
- Learning plans
- Manage Learning Manager orders and billing
- Job Aids
- Add users in bulk
- Impersonate a Learner and Manager
- Multiple SSO Logins
- Peer accounts
- Create and modify skills and levels
- AI-based recommendation of courses
- Customize learner homepage
- Color themes
- Learner transcripts
- Waitlist & attendance management
- Fluidic player
- Email templates
- Adobe Connect integration
- iPad & Android tablet users
- Getting started as Administrator
- Purge users
- Learning Manager Content Catalog
- Custom roles
- Catalog labels
- xAPI in Learning Manager
- Monitoring and moderating Social Learning as an admin
- Enable full control of shared catalog
- Map skill with skill domains
- Integration Admin
- Log in
- Profile Settings
- Fluidic player
- Learning Programs
- Job Aids
- Skills & Levels
- User notifications
- Waitlist & attendance management
- Learning Manager app for Salesforce
- Adobe Connect integration
- Learner App for mobiles and tablets
- Social Learning in Learning Manager
- Adobe Learning Manager desktop application
- Learner home page
- Share to Social Learning
- System requirements | Adobe Learning Manager desktop application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Knowledge Base
- Unable to log in to Learning Manager
- Learning Summary does not display current data
- Unable to upload a CSV
- Generate a HAR file
- L1 feedback auto popup does not appear
- Unable to view certain courses under catalog while creating a Certification
- Unable to view certain course under catalog while creating a Learning Program
- Issues in retiring a Learning Program
- Unable to assign a badge
- Session expires in Learning Manager
- Unable to search a course
- Troubleshoot migration issues
- Troubleshoot Learning Manager app issues
- Users get auto deleted in Learning Manager
- Publishing issues in the EU domain
- Unable to register as external user
- Okta Active Directory integration with Adobe Learning Manager
- Unable to view learners in a course
- Unable to view calendar
- Module is not marked complete after completing a course
- Unable to achieve a skill after completing a course
- Radio buttons are missing
- Unable to view file submissions in Learning Manager
The events in your training activity trigger emails that are sent to learners. You as an administrator can easily enable, disable, or modify these email templates.
Learning Manager application sends email notifications to multiple roles of users based on events.
As an administrator, you can customize email templates by adding or modifying content and sending notifications to users for various events triggered by learners, managers, and authors.
Administrators can also choose not to send email notifications for certain events.
Configure email templates
You as an administrator can easily enable, disable, or modify these email templates.
To view the list of email templates, click any tab.
You can easily enable or disable any of these email alerts by clicking the toggle button.
To modify the contents of the template, click the template name. Here you can see that for different type of users you have different templates.
To modify the contents of this email template, click the body of the email. Now make the changes to the template. You can modify the text, and you can also use one of these variables in your email. The changes made to the body section can only be applied to this email template. However, if you make changes to the signature of this email, it can be applied globally to all the templates.
Hover your mouse over each icon to view the names.Note:
You can reset the body of the message to the default content by clicking the link Revert to Original above the template.
To confirm the changes applied to this template, click save. Now users can receive email notifications using the modified email template.
Customize settings of an email template
To open the settings page, click Settings. You can now customize your email templates.
Customize your email banner from the Email Banner option. Change the color of the banner by selecting Banner Background.
You can use a custom image as banner by selecting the Custom Image option. Click Save after making the changes.Note:
The custom image size has to be 1240x200px and support .jpg, .jpeg and .png.
Edit your email signature by clicking Edit. Make the necessary changes and save the change.
Edit your account URL by clicking Edit on the option Account URL .
The account URL link is shown in all emails, just before the signature. Enter the required URL and click Save. Note that this URL is only be visible to internal users.
Configure whether managers must also receive emails that are sent to their direct reports using the check box under Optional Manager Email option.
Set frequency of digest emails
On the Email templates > Settings page, the Admin can change the frequency of Digest Emails to be sent to learners.
In the Digest Email Settings section, click Edit.
In the drop-down, choose either Biweekly or Monthly.
- Biweekly: If you set the frequency to Biweekly, learners receive the email once every two weeks.
- Monthly: If you set the frequency to Monthly, learners receive the email once every month.
When you enable this option, the frequency is set to Biweekly for existing/new active accounts by default.
DND list of learners
Learners in a DND list cannot see user settings for digest emails. The option will remain disabled and learners will not receive any mails.
Sample digest email to learners
The following samples represent the mail that a learner receives.
Download email access report
You can download the email access report by clicking the Download button. This report contains the number of users who have received the email, and the number of users who’ve opened and clicked on the links.
Customize email domain
To customize the email domain and email id from which your learners receive notifications, contact the Learning Manager support and provide the details of the domain you would like to add, and your new email id.
Your request would be processed and an email with confirmation link would be sent to you on the new email address which you specify. Click the verification link provided in the email to confirm and complete the verification process.
Configure Do Not Disturb email
As an Administrator, you can select users who can receive emails from Learning Manager and who cannot.
You can perform this by using the Do Not Disturb option under the Settings tab. Users can be added to this list using their name, email id, or unique user id.
Search for a user to add to the list.
From the Blocked Emails drop-down list for each user to select the types of email to block for them.
The following are the available options:
- Direct email to learner:This option restricts or allows emails sent to the learner.
- Escalation emails to Learner's Manager: This option restricts or allows emails sent to the Learner's Manager.
- About direct reports: This option restricts or allows incoming escalation emails sent to the users about their direct reports.
- About skip level reports: This option restricts or allows incoming escalation emails sent to the users about their second level reports.
If you want to delete a user from the list, you can use the delete option available individually for each user in the user tab.
You can add users to DND list using CSVs. Include True/False/Blank values for each of the following coloums :
- Block direct emails
- Block user escalations
- Block incoming direct escalations
- Block incoming skip escalations
Enter true in the value field to block users from receiving emails for that selected option. If false is entered as the value, blocked users are unblocked. No changes to previous selections are done if the column is left blank.
Email templates in Learning Manager now include fully editable sections, providing greater flexibility to customize email communications based on messaging and branding preferences.
The key enhancements to customizing email templates include the following:
Customize email salutation at account-level
Select Email Templates > Settings. Select Edit in the Email Salutation section.
You can also customize the following:
- Email banner and email signature both at the Course-level and the Instance-level.
- Edit the email footer. The footer area contains predefined variables for the account URL, the Signature, and any free-form text the user adds.
The templates also support advanced editing capabilities such that formatting is retained when content is copied and pasted from and to Microsoft Word.
Frequently Asked Questions
At present, in Learning Manager, it is not possible to disable Help in email templates.
- As an Administrator, log in to your Learning Manager account.
- On the left panel, click Email Templates and select the e-mail template that you want to modify.
- To customize each template, click the text in the body of the template. You can insert variables in the text by clicking the appropriate icons as shown in the snapshot. Mouse over each icon to view the names and apply it to the template.
- After making changes to the template, click Save.
At present, it is not possible to create custom email templates. However, you can edit and modify existing templates.
To turn off the e-mail template, select the template that needs to be disabled, and click the Yes/No circular toggle button.