- Click here to access the Adobe Sign component package on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Click the Get It Now button.
- Select the appropriate login option.
- If you already have a Salesforce account, select Log in to the AppExchange
- Enter your credentials to when prompted
- If you don’t have an account, select I don’t have a login.
- You will be prompted to create a Salesforce account.
- When you are done, repeat steps 1 and 2 to log in with your credentials.
4. When prompted, select which environment to install into, Production or Sandbox
5. Review the installation information and terms and conditions:
- Check the Terms and Conditions check box to verify that you have read and agree to the conditions
- Click Confirm and Install! to start the installation process
6. When prompted to log in to your Salesforce organization, enter the Username and Password then click Log in to Salesforce.
7. When the Install Adobe Sign page displays
- Select Install for All Users
- Click Install
1. Once the installation is completed, navigate to Setup > Platform Tools > Apps > Installed Packages
2. Click the Configure link for the Salesforce CPQ package
3. Select the Plugins tab
4. In the Electronic Signature Plugin field, enter the value: ASSFCPQ.AdobeSignElectronicSignaturePlugin
5. Click Save
Once the installation is completed, take a moment to verify that the objects are working properly.
1. Launch CPQ from the App Launcher
2. Click the Quote Templates tab and create a new template (if one doesn't exist that you want to use)
- The Quote Template dictates the overall layout and style of the quote page (page size, margins, font size, family and color, etc.)
3. Click on the Quotes tab and create a new quote
- The quote is where you define the relationship of the quote to the Salesforce Account or Opportunity, as well as the other details about this specific transaction (like payment terms, delivery method, discount, and billing / shipping information)
- Save the quote (at the bottom of the window) when complete
The Edit Quote page loads with no line items.
5. Click Add Products, which launches the product list
6. Select each product you want included in the quote from the list
- Click the Select button when you are done
The Edit Quote page loads again, this time showing the line items you have selected.
This page allows you to edit each line item to alter the quantity or the additional discount fields.
7. Click Save when the line items are ready
If you would like to add one or more additional documents to the quote:
8. Click the More Actions (▼) icon on the far right
- Select Include Document from the drop-down options
- Click the Choose File button, and browse your local system for the file you want to include
- When all of the files you want to include are attached, click Save
9. Click the More Actions (▼) icon on the far right
- Select Generate Document from the drop-down options
10. The quote generates as a document, and the page refreshes to show the quote and any other included documents that you have made available.
- At this point you can add the available files and re-order them
- Once any files are added to the quote, and they are in the desired order, click the Send to Adobe Sign button
When the agreement has been created, you can see it associated to the Salesforce Account and Opportunity it is related to (via the Quote configuration) in a Draft status (assuming you have added the agreement object to the Account and Opportunity page layouts).