These are examples to help in learning and working with AEM 6.2 Communities social component framework (SCF).
See also SCF client-side customization.
The Geometrixx samples package includes demo users. There is often a difference in experience between being a visitor (not logged in) or a member (logged in) and, as long as the Geometrixx samples packages remain installed, you may use these users to simulate a logged in state when exploring with the Community Components guide.
For a full list of the demo users, navigate using the Rail to Tools > Operations > Security > Users. Or use the Classic UI security console for managing users and groups.
user id / password :
- email@example.com / password
- firstname.lastname@example.org / password
- email@example.com / password
- firstname.lastname@example.org / password
- email@example.com / password