CQ5.3: Sidekick Does Not Show Up
Pēdējo reizi atjaunināts May 20, 2021 08:22:48 PM GMT
The Sidekick does not show up when page is opened in authoring.
One of the possible reasons for this could be that the sidekick is not able to load one of the components added to the paragraph system in design mode. This could be due to a problem with the component.
You can also try to delete components loaded by the sidekick one by one in CRX to see which one might be causing the . To do this do the following -
- Log into the /crx web application as admin
- Open CRX Content Explorer.
- In the Content Explorer node tree, navigate to the paragraph system node under
/etc/designs/[your application name]("your application name" is the name of your application's design configuration node). The structure in
/etc/designsis parallel to your templates' content structure. For example,
/etc/designs/geometrixx/jcr:content/homepage/paris a paragraph system in Geometrixx's homepage template. The content structure under
/etc/designseffectively parallels your page content structure like this like this-
/etc/designs/[your application name]/jcr:content/[template name]/[parsys node name].
- The "components" property will have a list paths for the components available in the sidekick. Delete a component which you think might cause the issue and click Save All.
- Reload the page and see if the sidekick displays.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you find the problem component.