Change the look and feel of a photo with presets in Adobe Lightroom.
Kas jums nepieciešams
What you learned: Preview and apply Lightroom presets
Open the Presets panel
- With a photo selected, click the Edit icon to open the Edit panel.
- Click the Presets button at the bottom of the Edit panel to open the Presets panel.
- Click a title in the Presets panel to access the presets in that group.
- To review how a preset will look on the selected photo, hover over the preset without clicking.
- When you find a preset that you like, click the preset to apply it to the selected photo. You can apply multiple presets to the same photo.
- To remove a preset, click the Undo button. To remove multiple presets, along with all other edits, click the three-dot icon in the Toolbar and choose Reset to Original.