Learn how to correct a color cast in Adobe Lightroom.
Kas jums nepieciešams
What you learned: How to correct a color cast
A color cast is a color tint over your photo. Color casts can be caused by several factors, including the settings on your camera, the lighting conditions, and even the time of day.
Use the Temp and Tint sliders
- To remove a color cast manually, drag the Temp slider to the left to cool your photo or drag it to the right to warm it.
- If you have a green or magenta tint, use the Tint slider to offset it. Drag the tint slider to the left to add green or drag it to the right to add magenta.
White balance a photo automatically
- Use the White Balance presets drop-down menu to apply an automatic white balance adjustment.
- Choose Auto to let Lightroom determine the best white balance settings for your photo.
Use the White Balance Selector
- The White Balance Selector, often called the eyedropper tool, can remove a color cast with one click. Click the eyedropper icon to select the tool. Then click an area in your photo that you think should be neutral gray.