Learn how to add more clips to an existing project.
What you learned: Import multiple assets at once into an existing project, and save favorite locations in the Media Browser for quick access to available content
Open an existing project
- Click on an existing project from the Home screen to open the editing workspace.
Open the Project panel
- Click the box icon to open the Project panel and view all assets currently in your project.
- Use Filter and Sort icons to view project assets by type, name, or date created.
Select and import media
- Use the Add Media button (blue circle with plus sign) to select which type of content you want to add to this project.
- To select video or audio clips, choose Media from the Add Media pop-up menu.
- To view and select assets saved on your device or in the cloud, select Media Browser from the Media Location pop-up menu at top of panel.
- Navigate to the media assets you want to add.
- Select clips in the order you want them to appear in your sequence.
- Click the Add button. Clips are imported into the Project panel and added to the sequence in the selected order.
Save or remove favorite media locations
- Use the Media Browser to navigate to the media location you want to save as a favorite.
- Press the star icon next to the selected media location in the pop-up menu at top of panel.
- Remove a favorite by selecting it from the Favorites list in the Media Browser and then clicking the star icon next to its name in the pop-up menu at the top of the panel.
Tip: After you click the Add button, media is placed immediately following the selected clip in the sequence. If you don’t want the imported clips to remain in the sequence, simply choose Undo from the Edit menu. Newly imported clips are still available in the Project Assets panel.