A unified profile lets you personalize your marketing message across the many touchpoints used by your customers, and gain a holistic view of your customers engagement with your brand. A unified profile is the foundation of cross-experience marketing and identifying customers across web and mobile apps.
- Evaluate Customer Profile options and integration points
- Build a unified, cross-experience customer profile for audience membership and targeting
After you have a unified method to identify and authenticate visitors, you can expand and enrich your customer profile using various data sources.
- Onboard First-party CRM, call center, offline sales, and similar data
- Onboard Second-party data from key partners
- Onboard Third-party data from various data providers
Building audiences in the Experience Cloud is much more than putting together a few segments for granular reporting. You need actionable, data-driven audiences that are available across multiple-touchpoints.
- Understand the audience creation methods in the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Build data-driven audiences using marketing insights
In a multi-device world, you need marketing tools that can deliver experiences to your customers across individual and shared devices.
- Enable a device graph to increase device identification rates
- Configure Profile Merge rules to drive cross-device audience qualification
- Share audiences across the Experience Cloud and other marketing tools