This guide is divided into five steps that use the following solutions, integrations, and core services:
The digital foundation use case helps you implement a digital marketing platform with analytics, optimization, and campaign management. Learn more
The first step is to integrate all your digital marketing tools with a scalable, reliable Content Management System. Adobe Experience Manager provides workflows, approvals, and versioning, and lets you run campaigns, experiments, and quickly update digital content without heavy IT involvement.
This guide shows you how to integrate your marketing tools using Dynamic Tag Management, and how to get your Analytics, Audience Manager, and Target implementations off the ground.
- Configure Adobe Analytics for site and content metrics
- Deploy your marketing tags using Dynamic Tag Management
- Configure Adobe solution integrations with your Content Management System
After you integrate your marketing tools and have basic digital content tracking, the next step is to build an Analytics foundation. Integrating data at every step in your marketing process is essential to acquire new customers, retain customers, optimize conversion rates, and measure content velocity.
- Define and measure key performance metrics
- Perform a customer acquisition analysis
- Find top contributors to key conversion & engagement metrics
A unified profile lets you personalize your marketing message across the many touchpoints used by your customers, and gain a holistic view of your customers engagement with your brand. A unified profile is the foundation of cross-experience marketing and identifying customers across web and mobile apps.
- Evaluate customer profile options and integration points
- Build a unified, cross-experience customer profile for audience membership and targeting
Building audiences in the Experience Cloud is much more than putting together a few segments for granular reporting. You need actionable, data-driven audiences that are available across multiple-touchpoints.
- Understand the audience creation methods in the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Build data-driven audiences using marketing insights
Content personalization is the foundation of the customer experience. The integrated marketing tools in the Adobe Experience Cloud let you focus on the experience journey, and not just basic optimization at each touchpoint.
- Enhance the Target and Audience Manager visitor profiles
- Target visitors using real-time, historical, and Audience Manager audiences