The first step is to set up your app in Adobe Mobile Services, and then download the SDK for your app developers.
- Should I configure the app for a production or development environment?
If you are using only one app configuration, configure it for production. You can then change settings for testing directly in the configuration file on your development system. You can also set up more app configurations for QA or development.
- Which Mobile Services features can I use in my app?
See this list of features for details.
- Review the basics of Adobe Mobile Services.
- To change app configuration settings, sign in to the Mobile Services user interface and click the gear icon next to your app. With most configuration changes, rebuilding your app is required in order for your app to use the new settings. If you change any settings on the Manage App Settings page, make sure that you redownload the SDKs or update your ADBMobileConfig.json file.
- Download the App SDK and tools for developing and testing your app. See Download Mobile SDKs and Tools.
Learn how to add the Mobile Services SDK to your app and then configure your mobile app for lifecycle metrics.
Adobe Mobile Services provides a tool to inspect Analytics data, and demo apps for iOS and Android that demonstrate implementation of the Mobile Services SDK.