The mobile app engagement use case shows you how to enable your mobile apps with mobile services. Learn more
Use Adobe Mobile Services to integrate mobile marketing capabilities from across the Adobe Experience Cloud, letting you understand and improve user engagement with your mobile apps.
- Sign in to Adobe Mobile Services and create your mobile app configuration.
- Add the Mobile Services SDK to your app and collect lifecycle metrics.
Lifecycle metrics provide key metrics for your app, but to measure engagement you need to collect metrics that show how your app is being used. Adobe Analytics can measure the actions users take, and how content is viewed in your app.
- Collect custom metrics for analysis.
Use Adobe Target to create a custom app experience for your mobile app users based on criteria such as location, in-app actions, or user profile.
- Understand how to use audience segmentation and Adobe Target to deliver a personalized experience in your mobile app.
- Deliver an A/B test to determine which experience yields better results.
- Configure points-of-interest for experience targeting.
Learn when and how to display in-app messages in your app. For example, you can display a message when a user opens the app for the fifth time or jumps to a specific location within the app.
When you want to reengage customers who have not used your app for a period of time, you can configure your mobile app to send push messages. For example, you can notify users or new content or upcoming events. Push messages are delivered on iOS apps using Apple Push Notification (APNS) services and on Android apps using Google Cloud Messaging (GCM).
- Understand when and how to send in-app messages.
- Configure your mobile app to send push messages.
Use mobile app analytics to evaluate your app usage and determine how you can improve the app experience for your users. By setting up acquisition tracking for your mobile app, you can evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- View mobile metric and location reports.
- Create app acquisition links and view acquisition reports.