Interactive communication is the default and recommended approach to create customer communications in AEM Forms 6.4. To continue using the letters from AEM 6.3 Forms and AEM 6.2 Forms, you need to install the AEMFD Compatibility package.
The AEMFD Compatibility package allows you to use the following assets from AEM Forms 6.3 and 6.2 on AEM Forms 6.4:
- Document fragments created in AEM Forms 6.3 and 6.2
- Data dictionaries
- Adaptive forms deprecated templates and pages
For more information, see Assets made compatible with AEM Forms 6.4 by installing the Compatibility package.
After performing an upgrade, do the following to install the AEMFD compatibility package and make your assets compatible with 6.4:
Ensure that you have AEM Compatibility package pre-installed.
- Correspondence Management Assets from AEM 6.3 and earlier
- Adaptive form deprecated templates
- Adaptive forms deprecated pages: