Adobe Experience Manager Datastore consistency check
Last updated on May 18, 2021 10:16:28 AM GMT
Issue: There are exception errors in the AEM datastore consistency check
If you are getting errors in datastore consistency check, perform the following steps:
- Make a backup of the instance (in case you need to revert it back to this point).
- Close Adobe Experience Manager.
- Extract the zip file fixtars. There are two zip files under crx-quickstart/repository/workspaces/crx.default.
- Open a command prompt and cd to the extracted directory (should be a subdirectory under crx.default called 'fixtars').
- Run the following fix.sh command: fix.sh 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000.
- Start Adobe Experience Manager.
- Run the datastore consistency check again and validate if the instance is working.