InCopy CS6 8.1.0 Release Notes
For the latest system requirements, visit the InCopy system requirements page.
- Before you install, close all applications currently running on your system—including other Adobe applications, Microsoft Office applications, and browser windows. It is also recommended to temporarily turn off virus protection during the installation process.
- You must have administrative privileges or be able to validate as an administrator.
- Please make sure that the InCopy application is shut down in advance of running the InCopy updater (at least 1 minute recommended).
Please refer to Adobe Support http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Suite 6 applications.
- Lines are skipped if the baseline grid is greater than the leading value. (#3835749)
- InCopy crashes if a user navigates to notes that contain new lines. (#3840487)
- InCopy crashes if a user moves the cursor around inside the Text Macro panel when the text contains a note. (#3856381)
- Text can appear to reflow due to a redraw issue when a single character is noted out in some circumstances. (#3633266)
- PDF export script does not export with spreads from InCopy. (#3776541)
- InCopy crashes when opening certain InCopy files. (#3776361)
- InCopy crashes when a user enables Dynamic Spell checking in the Story editor mode. (#3720489)
- The cursor position and movement do not work as expected if a user is working with a text frame that contains two CopyFit areas. (#3539539)
- If a user embeds Preflight profiles in a layout, the following error is encountered: missing 'Package and Preflight.InDesignPlugin'. (#3641893)
- InCopy crashes if a user imports a story with some deleted text. (#3485725)
- A user is unable to move the cursor beyond a collapsed note using the arrow keys. (#3613889)
- InCopy crashes if a user opens an ICMA file that was created from a document containing Web or Digital Publishing intent. (#3629800)
For general Adobe community, visit https://community.adobe.com.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all
For product help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en
For assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support.
To contact customer care, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/.