(Desktop and Android only)
Export photos as JPGs, TIFs, or in the original format with settings. You can also choose options for quality, Output Sharpening, File Naming, and more.
Lightroom desktop now has the Home view, which offers step-by-step guided tutorials and photo edits called interactive edits to get inspired from.
Automatically fill uneven edges of your panorama
Use the Fill Edges option to fill the uneven edges of your panorama/HDR panorama.
Find contextual Help resources within the app
Lightroom for mobile (iOS and Android) offers tutorials for tools and features based on what you're working on in the app.
Sort photos in your albums uniquely, which syncs across all platforms. Experience faster performance when you use Dehaze, Clarity, and other sliders. Share photos to WHCC and Blurb, export videos in iOS, and more.
- August 2019 release (desktop version 2.4 and mobile version 4.4)
- May 2019 release (desktop version 2.3 and mobile version 4.3)
- February 2019 release (desktop version 2.2 and mobile version 4.2)
- December 2018 release (desktop version 2.1)
- December 2018 release (mobile version 4.1)
- October 2018 release (desktop version 2.0)
- October 2018 release (mobile version 4.0)
- Lightroom CC 2018 releases
- Lightroom CC 2015.x/Lightroom 6.x releases