Use collections, flags, and ratings to organize your photos in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC.
What you learned: Organize photos with collections and ratings
- Organize your photos in the Library module.
- Group photos into collections to keep track of them. To add photos to a collection, select them in the grid and drag onto a collection in the Collections panel.
- To remove selected photos from a collection, press the Backspace key (Windows) or Delete key (MacOS).
- To create a new collection, click the plus icon at the right of the Collections panel and choose Create Collection.
- To organize selected collections into a set, click the plus icon at the right of the Collections panel and choose Create Collection Set.
- To add a pick or reject flag, star rating, or color label to selected photos, select a flag, star, or color icon on the Toolbar. If the Toolbar isn’t showing, choose View > Toolbar. If flag, star, or color icons aren’t showing on the Toolbar, click the triangle at the right of the Toolbar and select Flagging, Rating, and/or Color Label in the drop-down menu.
- To sort photos by flag, star, or color label status choose View > Sort.
- To find photos by flag, star, or color label status choose View > Show Filter Bar, click Attribute, and select flag, star, and/or color label filters.
Presenter: Ben Willmore