Even if a payment fails, you have access to your Creative Cloud apps for 21 days. If you don’t update your payment information by then, your subscription is suspended on the 21st day.
Confirm your payment info is correct
In the dialog box that appears, review your payment details and update the following as necessary:
- Credit or debit card number
- Expiration date
- Billing address
Confirm standing with your payment provider
If you’ve confirmed that your credit card information is correct, contact your bank to:
- Ensure that the credit limit has not been exceeded.
- Inquire about daily withdrawal or purchase limits, as payment declines are due to these limits.
- Make sure that the credit or debit card is in good standing and that your card supports online transactions.
- Find out if their fraud protection policies are affecting the use of your card.
Once any errors are fixed, Adobe reprocesses your payment automatically.