What's new in Adobe Media Encoder
- Adobe Media Encoder User Guide
- Encoding quick start and basics
- Overview of Adobe Media Encoder
- Using the Preset Browser
- Soure Settings
- File formats supported for import with Media Encoder
- Export media from Team Projects using Media Encoder
- Working with log files
- Files supported for export with Media Encoder
- Default keyboard shortcuts
- About video and audio encoding and compression
- Compression tips
- Set preferences
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Encoding and exporting
- Create custom presets for Media Encoder
- Sync settings in Media Encoder
- Using the GoPro CineForm codec in After Effects
- IRT compliance
- Export settings reference for Media Encoder
- Encode and export video and audio with Media Encoder
- Managing the media cache database
- Publish settings in Adobe Media Encoder
Learn what's new in the latest release of Adobe Media Encoder.
Adobe Media Encoder February 2023 release (version 23.2.1) contains and includes performance improvement and bug fixes. For a list of issues fixed in this release, view Fixed issues.
December 2022 release (version 23.1)
Rotate function in the export settings of AME
Media can be rotated in 90-degree increments in Adobe Media Encoder's Export Settings screen.
Support footage from RED V-RAPTOR XL camera
Adobe Media Encoder supports footage for the upcoming RED V-RAPTOR XL camera.
October 2022 release (version 23.0)
Improved performance for AVC Intra
10-bit AVC Intra formats are now GPU-accelerated on Apple silicon Macs.
ARRIRAW and ProRes files from the ARRI ALEXA 35 camera are now supported.