Find known issues and limitations in the latest release of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Here is a list of known issues with LUTs in Premiere Pro:
- When fx is disabled, the embedded LUT of the RED file is removed, although it appears to be applied.
- Error while importing a red file with embedded LUT to Adobe Media Encoder
For more information on these issues and for workarounds, see Issues with LUTS while working in Premiere Pro.
- Playback fails or hangs for some imported clips when using Premiere Pro on Windows. To work around this issue, delete the media cache.
- Some iPhone 8 HEVC files do not play back on Windows.
- Using trackpad to zoom in and out when using the Freeform view in the Projects panel can sometimes cause Premiere Pro to crash.
- Premiere Pro can hang on quitting when warp stabilizer analysis is ongoing for nested sequence with transition header.
- Applying a Lumetri effect on a RED clip can cause Premiere Pro to crash.