It’s easy to sell your video clips on Adobe Stock. If you aren’t a contributor yet, sign in to the Contributor portal with your Adobe ID, or create an Adobe ID to get started. In this tutorial, learn how to upload your videos to Adobe Stock through Premiere Pro or FTP. For information on uploading photos, illustrations, or vector art, please see Upload images to Adobe Stock.
1. Once your video footage is trimmed to 60 seconds or less and ready to share, select File > Export.
2. From the Export Settings dialog box, select the Publish tab (1).
3. Make sure the checkbox next to Adobe Stock is checked and then select Log in (2). Enter your Adobe ID and password.
Note: If you do not see Adobe Stock among the Publish selections, make sure you are exporting an MOV, MPG, MP4, or AVI file. Please see Video requirements for more information.
4. Select Export (3).
5. Once your files are exported, find them on the Contributor portal in the Uploaded Files tab, where you can index the files and attach model releases if necessary. For more information on indexing files, see Make your content easy to find with the right keywords.
6. When you are done indexing, click Submit for Approval.
1. You need an FTP client, such as FileZilla. Install the client if you have not already.
2. Once the FTP client is installed, log in to the Contributor portal and click Upload.
3. Click Learn More (1) to access your FTP credentials. The system automatically generates information for you to use to upload your footage via FTP, including a hostname, user ID, and password unique to your account (2).
4. Next, launch your FTP client and insert the hostname, user ID, and password in the fields supplied for each. Then, connect to the server.
5. The FTP client will take you to the server. Find your files in your local directory and drag them to the host side. This will prompt the upload process.
6. Once your files are uploaded, find them on the Contributor portal in the Uploaded Files tab, where you can index the files and attach model releases if necessary. For more information on indexing files, see Make your content easy to find with the right keywords.
7. When you are done indexing, click Submit for Approval.
Contributor: Monkey Business