Issue with subscription status on Windows
Last updated on May 18, 2021 08:26:18 AM GMT
Are you experiencing an issue with your subscription status? Learn how to resolve this issue.
Work through the following solutions sequentially and proceed to the next solution if necessary:
Credential Manager lets you view and delete your saved credentials for signing in to websites, connected applications, and networks.
- Press Windows logo key along with R key. The Run dialog box appears.
- In the dialog box, type services.msc and click OK. The services dialog box appears.
- In the services window, select Credential Manager.
- Under the General tab, click Stop button and restart the computer.
- Open Credential Manager.
- Start the service again and set the Startup Type to Automatic.
- Click Apply and select OK.
- To open the Credential Manager, type credential manager in the search box on the taskbar and select Credential Manager Control panel.
- Select Web Credentials or Windows Credentials to access the credentials you want to manage.