There are several ways to export A4T classification data:
- Go to "Admin > Classification Importer > Browser Export".
- Select the appropriate report suite and date range to export
- Select TnT variable for A4T classifications
- This downloads a TAB-delimited file.
- Alternately, classifications can be exported to a Server via FTP.
- Go to "Admin > Classification Importer > FTP Export".
- The FTP option allows for exporting a variable from across multiple report suites.
- The destination server should allow for passive mode authentication via FTP.
- Also, if it is required to automate the exports, Classifications API can be used to get the exports periodically.
If there is a need to automate on a server using FTP/SFTP, Adobe Engineering Services can help setup the exports. Contact your Account Manager, to have this option scoped.