Learn to import, crop, scale, and mask images in your layouts.
What you learned: Import, scale, and mask bitmap graphics in Adobe XD
Import a JPEG file into XD
- Drag a JPEG file directly into the artboard.
- Select the image and move the corner icons to create a rounded corner effect.
- Double-click the image to edit the pixels inside the bounding box.
- Scale the pixels inside the bounding object shape.
Create a mask for the imported image
- Select the Polygon tool and create a multi-sided shape.
- Overlap the shape with the image.
- Select both objects, then choose Mask with Shape from the Object menu.