Select an asset and tap Behaviors from the Toolbar.
Add audio to digital assets in Adobe Aero
- Adobe Aero User Guide
- What is Adobe Aero
- Adobe Aero mobile (iOS) system requirements
- What is Augmented Reality
- Common AR terminologies
- Adobe Aero | Common questions
- Get started with the user interface
- In-app learning resources in Adobe Aero
- Using mobile gestures in Adobe Aero
- Key 3D modeling concepts
- What's new in Adobe Aero
- Aero desktop
- Aero Player (Beta) on Android
- Make your digital assets ready for AR
- Import AR-ready assets
- Design AR experiences
- Export and share
- Cloud documents and storage
- Examples, ideas, and inspirations
Learn how to create immersive experiences using audio.
You can now add audio to assets and create richer, expressive, and immersive AR experiences. To add an audio file to your asset in Aero,
Before you proceed
- The audio size is below 50 MB, or audio length within five minutes.
- The audio file is in WAV or MP3 audio format.
- You import audio files from Creative Cloud or your local device file storage.
- You place a digital asset in the scene.
Apply a trigger to a Play Audio action
Apply any of the following Triggers to the Play audio action:
Applies the selected action at the beginning of the preview.
Applies the selected action when you tap the asset.
Applies the selected action when the camera and the asset are at the defined distance.
Apply the Play Audio action.
A few things to keep in mind
- You can play up to 20 audio clips simultaneously in the given scene. The number varies with the device model and scene complexity.
- To play the audio at a specified volume throughout a scene, enable the Ambient sound option.
After you apply the Play audio action, follow these steps to add an audio file to the asset:
Select an asset from the Subject panel:
- To add an existing audio file, select the audio from the Audio clip panel.
- To add a new audio file, tap and import audio from your Starter Assets folder, local device storage, or Creative Cloud.
- To remove an existing audio file, tap the icon.
Choose from the audio preferences listed below:
- Ambient sound disables the spatial three-dimensional audio effect.
- Volume defines the volume of the audio. Drag the slider to increase or decrease the volume.
- Play count sets the number of audio loops.
- Infinite enables the audio to play in a continuous loop.
- Delay delays the start time (in seconds) of the audio.
- Delete removes the Play audio action.
To save changes, tap the icon.
We've got you covered on how to add audio to digital assets. You can now capture an image or record a video of your AR experience, or collaborate with others to work on Adobe Aero files.
Have a question or an idea?
If you have a question to ask or an idea to share, come and participate in Adobe Aero Community. We would love to hear from you.
Don’t forget to showcase your work on Behance and seek inspiration from others' work as well.
Logg på kontoen din
HurtigkoblingerVis alle planene dine Administrer planene dine