Notifications feature is applicable to all the users of Adobe Captivate Prime. But, each user based on their role gets different kinds of notifications under various scenarios. All the alerts and notifications to users are displayed through notifications pop-up dialog.
Users can see notifications by clicking notifications icon at the upper right corner of the window.
A sample notification window for learner role is shown in the following screenshot:
This pop-up window displays highlights of all the notifications along with time of occurrence and a scroll bar.
You can know the number of latest notifications based on the highlighted number on top of the notifications icon. For example, if there are five latest notifications after your previous login, you can see the number 5 being displayed on top of the notifications icon. These numbers disappear once you read all the latest notifications.
Learners can reject a course assigned to them by Managers by clicking Reject in notifications pop up window.
Click Show all notifications link at the bottom of the notifications pop-up window to view all the notifications in a separate page.
Types of notifications for learners
Learners get notifications whenever the following events trigger:
- Learner has completed a course
- Learner has completed a course and yet to provide the L1 feedback
- Learner has achieved a badge
- Admin has enrolled learner to a course or learning program or a certification
- Manager has nominated learner for a course and learner has to accept or reject
- A new competency has been assigned to learner
- Learner achieved a competency
- Learner completes a learning program
- Learner accepted nomination
- Learner rejected nomination
- For manager approved courses, manager approves/rejects a request for course enrollment
- Learner wait list is cleared.
- Learner has been auto enrolled to a course or learning program or a certification
- Learner completes a certification
- Manager approves/rejects the proof of certification completion document uploaded by the learner
- When the deadline for a particular course instance is approaching. (Administrator can set the date from which reminder notifications can appear for learner).
Learners can provide L1 feedback after completing a course which has a feedback option to it. To provide feedback, click feedback link as shown below, after you complete the course.