The following section covers some issues that you might encounter when using AEM, together with suggestions on how to troubleshoot them.
When experiencing problems it is also worthwhile checking the list of Known Issues for your instance (release and service packs).
Users who have administrator privileges, and who want to troubleshoot problems with AEM, can use the troubleshooting methods described in Troubleshooting AEM (for Administrators). If you do not have sufficient privileges, please see your system administrator about troubleshooting AEM.
- You have made changes to a page and replicated the page to the publish site, but the old version of the page is still being shown on the publish site.
- This can have several causes, most often the cache (either your local browser or the Dispatcher), though it can sometimes be an issue with the replication queue.
- There are various possibilities here:
- Confirm that the page has been replicated correctly. Check the page status and if necessary, the state of the replication queue.
- Clear the cache in your local browser and access your page again.
- Add ? to the end of the page URL. For example:
This will request the page directly from AEM and bypass the Dispatcher. If you receive the updated page, it is an indication that you should clear the Dispatcher cache.
- Contact your system administrator is there are issues with the replication queues.