Learn basic techniques for changing flat images into 3D models with easy-to-use tools.
- In Photoshop CC, select Window, select 3D, and click Create.
- To modify the 3D effect, choose different options in Create Now.
- Choose Current View and move your mouse around to adjust the camera perspective.
- To show the light source, simply select View and click Show. You can also adjust the lighting effect in the 3D panel.
- To edit the text itself, use the Properties panel, click on Edit Source, and insert the cursor to type the changes you want.
- You can also add a layer by selecting 3D, and selecting New 3D Layer from file.
Contributor: Paul Trani