Learn how to remove distracting elements with enhanced color and texture blending with the improved Content-Aware technology.
- Open your image in Adobe Photoshop CC and use the Lasso tool to select the area to remove.
- Go to Edit > Fill and tick the Color Adaptation box then click OK.
- For more complicated removals, mask areas that you want to preserve using the Lasso tool. Put these in a new layer.
- In the Background layer, use the Lasso tool to select the area you want to remove. Click the Patch tool.
- Use Adaptation to adjust the Structure and Color of the Patch.
Contributor: Julieanne Kost