Adobe Photoshop CC is a family of desktop and mobile apps connected to each other and to your creative assets using CreativeSync Technology. With it you can create and edit images and designs to show anything you can imagine, from polishing and perfecting your photos to creating something out of this world. Create amazing images, design for print, web in apps, create videos and animations, work with 3D content and so much more.
Photoshop CC Photography
Whether you are shooting with a DSLR or a mobile device, Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom work together hand in hand.
- Start your photography work flow in Lightroom on your desktop or mobile device, then bring your photo into Photoshop for more sophisticated edits.
- And when you're finished, switch back to Lightroom to organize print and share your work. Photoshop helps you make your images the best they can be.
- From basic edits like correcting exposure, adjusting color and lighting, cropping and straightening, to more advanced edits, like moving subjects within your image or you can transform your images into something entirely different.
- Get creative and add blur effects, combine multiple images to create whole new scenes or let your imagination run wild and create something absolutely breathtaking.
- And you can perform a variety of retouching tasks, such as restoring an old photo, or editing a portrait.
Photoshop CC Design
Almost anywhere you look Photoshop is used to create beautiful and inspiring designs.
- See the results in posters and billboards, mobile app designs, websites, typography, logos, paintings, illustrations and movies, just to name a few,
- integrate with Illustrator and InDesign for comprehensive design work flow
- and leverage CreativeSync functionality
- to reuse your design assets using Creative Cloud libraries
- to save time and promote collaboration amongst team members
- or to access a variety of fonts and then text effects to create stunning designs using multiple layer effects.
Photoshop gives you powerful tools for creating multiple layouts for websites and mobile apps as well as projects destined for print. You can even test your web or mobile app designs on real devices. You can use Photoshop with Adobe's amazing family of mobile apps, like Adobe Comp CC, Adobe Photoshop Mix and Adobe Capture CC.
So no matter where you are or what device you're on, you can easily capture and create what inspires you and continue your work using Photoshop on the desktop.
Photoshop CC Video
Work with the video tools in Photoshop to combine stills and videos, using a simple time line to create your own unique movies.
And you can basically do anything to your video footage that you can do to a still image,
- such as remove unwanted objects from frames,
- repair using cloning
- and healing tools and add effects.
Photoshop CC 3D
Don't feel limited to 2D, enter the third dimension by adding 3D figures and objects to your 2D designs and images in Photoshop and get the flexibility of 3D to take your work even further. Even design and print 3D items from useful objects to beautiful or fun art work.
With Photoshop CC and Creative Cloud, you can create something amazing wherever inspiration strikes.
Contributor: Howard Pinsky