Learn basic selection techniques for working with parts of an image.
- In Photoshop, you have different options in the Tools panel to select part of an image.
- You can select basic shapes using the Marquee Selection tool. You can use different Lasso tools for difficult images.
- To select based on color, you can use the Quick Selection tool.
- You can move the selection by clicking and dragging, or use the arrow keys in your keyboard.
- To deselect, simply click Select menu and choose Deselect.
Contributors: Train Simple, Matthew Pizzi