What you'll need
What you learned: How to change the size of an image to use as YouTube channel art
Set crop options to a specific size
- Select the Crop tool in the Toolbar.
- Open the Aspect Ratio drop-down menu in the Options bar and choose WxHxResolution.
- Enter the desired width and height values in pixels in the Options bar. Remember to enter “px” after both the width and height values.
Fine-tune the crop
- To move the image inside the crop boundary, click the image and drag.
- To change the crop boundary, click any boundary edge or corner and drag.
Finalize the crop and save
- Click the checkmark icon in the Options bar, or press Enter or Return, to commit the crop.
- Save in a web-friendly format, like JPEG or PNG.
If you followed any of the tutorials we recommended in the Tutorial Finder, please take a minute to share some feedback so that we can improve experiences like this in the future.