Discover how to apply behaviors, triggers, and actions to animate your assets.
Choose an object and apply a behavior to it
Select the Rocket Flying object and tap the Behaviors tool from the Toolbar. Then tap Trigger > Start > Action > Spin.
Preview the action
- To preview the Spin action, tap the Play button in the upper right corner of the Action panel. Adjust the Spin settings in the Action panel until you are satisfied with the result and then tap the checkmark in the lower right corner.
- Tap Preview at the top to preview the Start Trigger and corresponding Spin action.
Add another trigger and action
- Exit Preview mode by tapping the Edit tab at the top of the screen. Select the Rocket Flying object and then tap the Behaviors tool in the Toolbar. Next, tap Trigger > Tap > Action > Move.
- Change the Y offset to a value of 100. Tap the checkmark and then tap Preview to enter Preview mode.
- Tap the Rocket Flying object to watch your rocket take off.
Add multiple behaviors to an asset
Repeat Step 1 and Step 2 to add more life and interactivity to your Aero experience.
Delete a sequence
- Tap the trigger's name
- Tap the Delete Sequence button