Capture iPhone, iPad network traffic with Charles
Ostatnia aktualizacja May 20, 2021 11:53:23 PM GMT
- Connect your laptop to a wireless network.
- Get the system IP address for your desktop by choosing Start > Run, and entering "CMD." Then enter "ipconfig" and press Enter. The IPv4 address appears under Wireless Adapter.
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad and go to http://charlesproxy.com/charles.crt and install the certificate.
- Tell your iPad about your desktop IP:
- On your iPad, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and click the arrow next your Wi-Fi connection.
- Under “HTTP Proxy," select the Manual button and enter your laptop’s IP address, from above, in the Server field. Then enter “8888″ in the Port field. Close the dialog box.
- Configure Charles:
- Open Charles and choose Proxy > Proxy Settings. Under the Proxies tab, make sure that the HTTP proxy value is set to 8888.
- Go to any website in Safari on your iOS device. You should see a connection request in Charles. Click Allow.