Download the latest version of Premiere Elements and create magic with your videos. You can have more than one version of Premiere Elements installed on your computer so there’s no need to uninstall earlier versions.
- Make sure that you have administrative privileges for the account you are using.
- Use the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- Have a valid Adobe ID. An Adobe ID is similar to a Gmail or Facebook ID that you use to secure and personalize your account. Use your Adobe ID to register your software, get free 30-day trials, order products, and getting support.
- Disable pop-up blockers in your web browser.
- Turn off firewalls, antivirus software, and third-party security software.
Adobe offers free trial of its applications. To get started, select one of the links below.
When you launch a trial version, a screen shows the number of days remaining for the trial to expire. On this screen, you have an option to enter a serial number.
Use the serial number you have received to convert the trial version to a full version. You can usually locate the serial number on the back of the CD or DVD case. If you have an envelope for your software, the serial number can be on the envelope instead. The serial number starts with the number 1057: