When rendered with Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (OpenCL), files exported from Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 (versions 10.3 and 10.4) have flickering problems. No flickering occurs in the Source and Program Monitors. This issue seems to affect the following video cards:
- AMD Radeon R9 M380 with 2-GB vRAM
- AMD Radeon R9 M390 with 2-GB vRAM
- AMD Radeon R9 M395 with 2-GB vRAM
- AMD Radeon R9 M290X with 2-GB vRAM
- AMD FirePro D700
- Hold down Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while launching Premiere Pro.
- You can release the Alt key or Option key when the splash screen appears.
For more information on trashing preferences, see this FAQ.
Delete all the files from Media Cache and Media Cache Files folders. By default these folders are stored here:
- Mac: /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common
- Windows: \Users\\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common
For more details, see this FAQ.