When you use Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 features that rely on the Adobe Media Encoder component, unexpected failures. For example, you receive one of the following errors:
- Adobe Media Encoder.exe - Entry Point Not Found.
The procedure entry point ??0NewHandlerInitializer@ErrorManager@config@dvacore@@QAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic library dvacore.dll.
- Adobe Premiere Pro.exe - Entry point not found: Unable to locate entry point of IR_MergeDVCPRO procedure in dynamic link library ImageRenderer.dll.
- The procedure entry point ?UnregisteredFilter@WinOSEventFilterer@UIF@@SAXP6A_NABUtagMSG@@PAX@Z1@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library UIFramework.dll.
- Error: LoadLibraryEx Startup.dll failed with error 127: unable to locate procedure specified.
- Adobe Premiere Pro.exe - Application error: Instruction in 0x7c91168b refers to memory in 0x000z0011. Memory cannot be read.