When you use Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 features that rely on the Adobe Media Encoder component, unexpected failures. For example, you receive one of the following errors:
- Adobe Media Encoder.exe - Entry Point Not Found.
The procedure entry point ??0NewHandlerInitializer@ErrorManager@config@dvacore@@QAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic library dvacore.dll.
- Adobe Premiere Pro.exe - Entry point not found: Unable to locate entry point of IR_MergeDVCPRO procedure in dynamic link library ImageRenderer.dll.
- The procedure entry point ?UnregisteredFilter@WinOSEventFilterer@UIF@@SAXP6A_NABUtagMSG@@PAX@Z1@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library UIFramework.dll.
- Error: LoadLibraryEx Startup.dll failed with error 127: unable to locate procedure specified.
- Adobe Premiere Pro.exe - Application error: Instruction in 0x7c91168b refers to memory in 0x000z0011. Memory cannot be read.
When these errors occur, the dvacore.dll in the Media Encoder CS4 folder is either damaged, or the wrong version.