Support for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 is available in Adobe Presenter 7.0.6 patch. This article explains how to install the patch for stand-alone Adobe Presenter installations, and Adobe Presenter installed as part of Adobe eLearning Suite 2.0.
If you have upgraded Microsoft Office version from 2007 or 2003, do one of the following:
- If you have already installed Adobe Presenter 7, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and click the Adobe Presenter tab.
- Choose Help > Updates.
The updates are installed automatically using the AUM Updater. If the auto-update fails, click here to manually download and install the update.
- If you do not have Adobe Presenter 7 installed, follow these steps:
- Click here to download Adobe Presenter 7.
- Install the downloaded package.
Note: The latest patch files (7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.5, and 7.0.6) are auto-updated using the AUM Updater. If the auto-update fails, download the updates manually.
If you have a preinstalled version of Microsoft Office 2010, do the following:
Install the downloaded package.
Note: The latest patch files (7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.5, and 7.0.6) are auto-updated using the AUM Updater. You are required to provide the serial key for the product. If you do not have it, obtain it from the Adobe site.
Adobe Presenter 7 sometimes doesn't install as a component of Adobe eLearning Suite 2.0 on computers with Microsoft Office 2010. This issue can occur if a registry entry for a previous version of Microsoft Office.
Add an entry in the Windows registry using a registry file and reinstall Adobe Presenter 7.
- If you have installed Adobe eLearning Suite 2.0 earlier, select only Adobe Presenter 7 in the Install Options screen and click Install.
- If you have not installed Adobe eLearning Suite 2.0, ensure that you have selected all the required components along with Adobe Presenter 7 and click Install.
The Adobe Presenter 7.0.6 patch upgrade is supported only in four locales: English, French, German, and Japanese.