This document contains unsupported features and known issues that are not covered in Adobe Presenter documentation.
Unsupported features and known issues
- HTML5 content is not supported in Connect Meeting Room
- Audio and video do not play as expected on android + chrome browser when a HTML 5 output is played from Connect using Connect content library.
- Scaling issue is seen on rotation of devices when HTML 5 output is played from Connect using Connect content library.
- Mobile player always uses default Adobe theme. For this reason, you may not be able to view your preferred theme settings.
- The player bottom panel is always clipped when the HTML 5 output content is launched in Saba.
- Number of users enrolled may be reported incorrectly in Connect reports, when multiple attempts are allowed for a quiz.
- When a quiz is imported from a collaboration enabled to another project, all the collaboration settings are replaced by former project settings. You might observe similar issue when you copy and paste collaboration enabled powerpoint projects. Also, you may notice collaboration settings being deleted for the project, when you delete the slides.