This document contains unsupported features and known issues that are not covered in Adobe Presenter documentation.
Web object issues
Web objects don't always display properly in Firefox browsers.
To work around this issue, do the following:
- Open Firefox.
- Go to about:config.
- Change layout.css.devPixelsPerPx from -1.0 to 1.0
Slide transition issues
- Transitions don't always appear properly in SWF file output on a slide having YouTube or web object.
- The duration of slide transition is not honored in HTML output.
- Slide transitions do not play in HTML preview.
- HTML preview does not work for slide transitions on operating systems running Internet Explorer 10 or earlier.
Windows 10 issues
- HTML output that has audio sync with animations shows a line around the animated text.
- Content does not play locally when published as SWF content in Edge browser.
- Adobe ID Sign-up page drop-down does not work properly. It works properly when the PowerPoint is opened in Admin mode.
- Sometimes the Presenter add-in does not appear in when Presenter is installed on Office 2013. For help on resolving this issue, see The Presenter Ribbon is not visible in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Some user interface dialog boxes in Presenter are cropped, which can be because of the default DPI settings in new laptops.