Intended as a supplement to the official Adobe Concurrency Monitoring documentation, the goal of this article series is to call out specific areas where customers have run into trouble in the past, and to provide guidance on how you can avoid some of the more common pitfalls when implementing CM.
- Using upstreamUserId as value for "subject"
- Turning Concurrency Monitoring on or off
- Avoid being overcharged for using the Concurrency Monitoring API
- Understanding the 4 Concurrency Monitoring API calls
- Know what metadata your policy requires
- Proper syntax for passing metadata
- The case for always passing “channel” metadata
- URL-Encoding parameters
- Parameter case sensitivity