How you can deliver your dynamic media assets - both video and images - depends on how your web site is implemented.
With Dynamic Media you have several options:
- If your website is hosted on AEM, then you want to add the dynamic media assets directly to your page.
- If your website is not on AEM, then you have the choice of either:
- Embedding your video or image on your web site.
- Link URLs to your web application. Use linking when you want to deliver a video player as a pop-up or modal window.
- If your site is responsive, you can deliver optimized images.