This article provides solutions to some common issues that occur with the AEM package manager.
OSGi bundles and configurations contained in the packages are not getting installed or applied during package installation.
Use CRXDe and remove all nodes under the /system/sling/installer/jcr/pauseInstallation directory.
ConstraintViolationException is thrown during package installation:
org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.packaging.PackageException: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: OakConstraint0001/etc/cloudsettings/default/contexthub[[nt:folder]]
Review the path described in the error.log and either:
1. remove the node at the path to allow the package to replace it.
2. or fix the node's primary type so it matches what is contained in the package.
Packages are not visible in Package Manager.
1. Navigate to http://hostname.domain:port/crx/packmgr/list.jsp
2. Find any packages with special character(s) contained in the file name.
3. Use CRXDe to delete the package from the /etc/packages directory.
Uploading an asset package causes workflows to trigger (high number of workflows).